Organic hemp oil is rich in essential fatty acids (AGE) and omega 3, 6 and 9, essential for healthy hair. Additionally, its described as the “nature’s most perfectly balanced oil”. Therefore, in combination with a large amount of organic and bioactive extracts, including cranberry extract and enriched with a mixture of amino acids, this two-in-one shampoo and conditioner replenishes and stimulates the hair leaving it with a fresh and visibly conditioned appearance. Also suitable for vegans
Hemp oil benefits:
In cosmetic and body care products, hemp seed oil is:
- Fights skin inflammations.
- It helps heal skin lesions.
- It has antioxidants.
- Prevents tissue damage.
- offers some protection against exposure to UV sun.
- Contains moisturizing properties.
It´s a non-fatty oil. It´s easily absorbed through the pores, is an emollient, and has moisturizing and rejuvenating properties of the skin.
Moisture regulation is carried out through a layer of the epidermis called the stratum corneum. The stratum corneum consists of skin cells held together by lipids. Our skin cells are continuously dying and then replaced by new ones. The health of the corneal layer, or the “barrier” layer, is responsible for controlling the cycle
The key to the integrity of this barrier is moisture, specifically keeping water inside the skin.
In order to do this it is necessary to apply a humectant (something that attracts or retains water). Hemp seed oil replenishes (essential fatty acids) and helps maintain the moisture of our skin, making it a natural moisturizer.
General Properties of Cranberries:
Among the general properties of cranberry is a source of minerals such as manganese, sodium and potassium in addition to having a high content of vitamin A and C. Pectin (vegetable fibre), vegetable proteins, are also included among its properties. Fructose and polyphenolic compounds (antioxidants).
Cranberry is a natural remedy for its high action against bacteria for digestive disorders and bladder problems, especially when it comes to cystitis or an infection detected in the urine. We must also highlight other properties of cranberry:
- It prevents urinary infections and helps to alleviate the symptoms of these infections thanks to its proanthocyanidins (PAC) that are a compound of polyphenolics that help decrease the adherence of Escherichia coli to the urinary tract.
- Its high vitamin C content keeps our immune system healthy.
- Improves hair growth thanks to improved oxygenation and blood circulation
- It slows down hair aging and hair loss.